Front Door Information Session
From March 20, 2017 3:00 pm until March 20, 2017 5:00 pm
Are you or your family member new to OPWDD services? Or are you looking to change your current services?
Join Starbridge and representatives from the regional office of NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (OPWDD) for a Front Door session. Learn more about:
- OPWDD's mission and purpose
- The process to become eligible for OPWDD supports and services
- Types of supports and services available
- Where individuals and families can go to get assistance
Registration is required. Anyone interested in attending must contact Victoria Decker by email at email@example.com or by phone at 585-224-7373. You will be required to provide the following:
- Names of people attending, including parents/caregiver(s) if attending
- If person with disability is not attending, provide name of the person who parents/caregiver(s) are attending for
- Age of the person with disability
- Contact phone #
- Contact email address
Please request special accommodations before the event.